THE POSTER CONTEST HAS ENDED. THE STRIDERMOUNTAIN TEAM CONGRATULATES THE WINNERS.
The makers of STRIDERMOUNTAIN are pleased to announce a contest. We thought this would be a fun and creative way to have the community get involved in our mod. Here is the guideline of what we are looking for:
WHO CAN ENTER THE STRIDERMOUNTAIN CONTEST?
Anyone. Well not anyone, the mod team can't submit entries!
WHAT IS THE STRIDERMOUNTAIN TEAM LOOKING FOR IN THIS CONTEST?
Creativity in the form of a POSTER. Specifically, we are looking for a fictitious (fake) product with a fictitious tag line. For a good example click HERE. The product and product tag line may be funny, serious, etc...
HERE ARE SOME RULES:
1. Poster must be a fictitious (fake) product with a fictitious tag line.
2. You may submit up to 3 entries.
3. Poster must be original material. The SM team is just as capable of looking through Google Images as anyone else!
4. No inappropriate language or material will be accepted. No exceptions.
5. The SM team has final say and reserves the right to edit contest entry(s).
WHEN TO SUBMIT?
The deadline for contest entry submission is July 9, 2007 . The winner(s) will be notified prior to the official launch. The winner(s) must keep information confidential until the STRIDERMOUNTAIN mod is released to the public.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
Please email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject Line write "Contest Entry". The max accepted size is 2048 X 2048 pixels and eligible file types are jpg, gif, png, tga, bmp, psd.
If you have questions about the contest, visit the SM forum at HERE
WHY SUBMIT? And the winner is...The winner(s) will have their poster(s) placed in game; and in addition, will have their name(s) in the ending credits. It's free, it's painless and it's fun. Get creative and get ready to sign autographs :)